Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

work together part 1

work together
part1
 
 
 i can and will work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do his work. i dont like having to pick up the slack, but i will if i know that my grade will be harmed otherwise. my greatest cademic success was in my first semester when i had to write a 10-12 page research paper. it was the longest paper i had ever been assigned and i was a little scared. also, it was the first paper where they were like, here you go, just write about something i had to argue in favor of or aginst something, but it could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism. i wrote mine on hypnotism. i worked on this paper for weeks and weeks. every night i would be doing research or writting. i put so much effort into this paper. it ended up being just under 12pages but is was full on information. i turned it in and when i got it back a week or so later, i had received the first A+ of my college career. all my hard work paid off becuase i got the grade i deserved.  i was really happy and pruod of myself.
choose the right!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment