Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

my 3 weeks vacation

well first i spend some time with my mom and my brother in my house. then, i went to my uncles house to visit them and we decided to stay there. during Christmas my two aunts starting cooking, in the night all my family starting coming. the table where full with different types of food, at 12 we started hugging each other and wishing merry Christmas and opening gifts :). on Sunday i went to see my uncles team play and  i met this really nice person i was noticing that he cares about everyone not only himself. the rest of the days i spend it with my cousins. we went to city walk, theaters, and Hollywood walk of fame, this Sunday my favorite soccer team play (CHIVAS) they tied up with the other team but at least they didn't lose.
CITY WALK  WALK OF FAME  THEATER

No comments:

Post a Comment