Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

my hobbies

well  i have a lot of hobbies for example playing soccer, reading interesting books, going to the movies on sundays, hanging out with friends in free times,etc. my favorite one is PLAYING SOCCER, i been playing soccer since i was 8 years old. my whole family plays soccer my cousins, uncles, and brothers. i think soccer is a tradition in my family because everyone has like a passion for it (it's like a magnet to us). even though im a girl that doesn't mean that i won't play my favorite sport, when i grow up i want to become a professional soccer player well that would be my second dream because in soccer girls don't really succeed in being a soccer player like guys do. when i have the ball in my feets i get this feeling that's explainable. i like playing soccer with my family because it helps me relax and get things out of my mind.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment